Thursday, February 14, 2013

I Heart My Family

One of my goals for these 21 days was to be there more for my family. I want to look at my girls while talking to them and vise versa. This morning since it was Valentine's Day I chose to get up and get moving earlier and fix breakfast for the family before they wake up (except hubby - who wants to wake up that early). I made waffles and cut them into hearts and chocolate strawberry smoothies. It was all waiting for them when they came down. As a family, we all had breakfast together.

Sorry I do not have pictures, because I left my phone up stairs. We just lived in the moment. I had little gifts for everyone to open. I just want my family to know they are loved and I do care about them.


A little something special for my hubby


Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

No comments:

Post a Comment