Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Life gets in the Way

 I know I have been a little behind on what is going on. I may try to do some posts of from Halloween and various other things that have been going on that I have missed posting about. We have been busy keeping up with appointments of either speech or physical therapy, rehearsals, and other things. I feel that I am in my car more than I am any where else.

 For the last couple of years, I have not sent out Christmas cards. So, yesterday we set out to take the dreaded Christmas card pictures. I was going to take pics at the beach, but it didn't work out. Thankfully the weather in Ohio has been good enough to still do them outside. There are not many fall leaves left, so we set out with a more urban look. The girls did well with only one minor meltdown. I should find something in all the pictures I took.

 Here is a sneak peak of a couple of them.

Who are these young ladies and where did you put my little girls?

 Happy 11 months Gotcha Day Rae! You are truly blossoming. You love to laugh, watch movies, eat ice cream, and drive your sisters crazy.  You are always looking for something to do.  You have a sweet spirit and love to pray for people.  I can't believe you have been our little girl for almost a year. We are excited to share your first Thanksgiving and more importantly - Christmas!




Hey don't forget to go and vote for us.  Leave a comment there for us too. 
Just click on the cupcakes next to our blog listing

No comments:

Post a Comment