Tuesday, December 3, 2013

15 for 15

I am not sure where the time has gone - Hannah turns 15 today. It just seems she had started school, and that she is still my little girl sitting in her little school desk learning to read.






I thought I would do a list of 15 things I love about this girl.

1. Her love for Jesus. She seeks to serve Him and do her best for Him.

2. Her love for music.  As a music teacher, I love that she loves to play the piano and flute and share her talents. It is also great how much she loves to practice and to work hard to get better.

3. Her love for her parents and sisters.

4. Her beauty - This is not beauty on the outside, but it is what radiates from the inside. She shines and radiates God's love.

5. Her drive - She works hard and always seeks to do her best. She also always seeks to improve in all that she does.

6. Organizer - She loves to organize and rearrange her room.

7. Reader - She loves to read more than anything. She also reads a variety of books.  I even think she has read almost more than me.

8. Thirst for knowledge(even math) - She loves learning new things.

9. Loves to travel - She is like her parents.  She loves seeing new places and experiencing new things.

10. Her love for peanut butter - As long as she has peanut butter, she will survive almost any where.

11. To keep her room clean and do her own laundry.  - I wish I could say I could share this with her, but we are not sure where she got this trait.

12. Her love for musicals - Wicked, Sound of Music, Lion King, Phantom of the Opera, and she can't wait till I let her watch Les Mis, etc...

13.  She is my fashion consultant - She helps me make sure I go out looking good as well as her sisters.


14. Her love for her friends. - She loves her friends and would do almost anything for them.

15. Hard Worker - She works hard in all she does and seeks to do.

Happy Birthday Hannah! I love you and love the lady you are turning growing up to be.  Can you slow down just a little?


Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

No comments:

Post a Comment