Monday, November 21, 2011

Come on TA!!

I thought I would give everyone a quick update. Last week our Article 5 was picked up and sent to the Civil Affairs office.  The Article 5 is Rui's visa info, and now we are waiting for them to approve her to travel and us to go and get her.  Once we get this, we will submit our day for our consulate appointment.  After all this - WE BUY PLANE TICKETS!!!  This wait is approximately 2-3 weeks, but could be shorter or longer (please be shorter!!)  We are praying we leave on my birthday (Dec. 14th) or before.  This would allow for cheaper plane tickets as well, and we would get back home before the end of the year.

Rui's room is almost ready for her.  I have had some nice people send me some hand-me-downs, which has been great.  I need to get her things put on her wall that I have.  I will try to post a pic one day.  It is hard to believe we could possible have our girl in less than a month.

We are so blessed to be able to do this, and looking forward to what Rui will add to our family and us to her life.  Thank you to everyone who has been praying for us along this journey. Keep on Praying!!

(Also, please pray for our girls as we go to get our travel shots.  This is not something they are looking forward too.  I have heard the typhoid shot is not very fun.)

No comments:

Post a Comment